An elegant beachfront hideaway in a corner of paradise, Vourvourou Sea Villa offers a luxury escape like no other for up to 6 guests. The villa boasts a private pool, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. With beautiful outdoor spaces and unforgettable views, this stunning island holiday home is the ideal place to relax and unwind with your loved ones.
A dip in the sun-soaked pool is the perfect way to start your day. With a jacuzzi and an outdoor shower available, as well as sumptuous sunbeds and plenty of garden space to enjoy, complete relaxation is on your doorstep, before you have even taken a few steps down to the sandy white beach below. The large outdoor space also offers a covered dining area with a grill, so that the whole family can enjoy a memorable meal together after a day spent exploring the glorious bay of Vourvourou. The terrace also provides a romantic spot for a glass of wine while you take in the amazing Halkidiki sunset.
From the pool, wide patio doors lead to the villa’s bright and airy interior living space. Here, guests will find a comfortable seating area with a flat-screen TV, perfect for lounging after a day spent out on the water. The modern, open-plan space flows seamlessly into a spacious dining area, adjacent to a well-equipped kitchen where you have the option to prepare a memorable meal at home or simply use the coffee machine provided for breakfast with a view. On the ground floor, you will also find two bathrooms fitted with walk-in showers and two lovely, bright bedrooms, one twin room and one room with a king-size bed. Both bedrooms enjoy access via patio doors to the wonderful terrace and swimming pool outside.
On the first floor you will find a king-sized bedroom with ensuite bathroom and a balcony, overlooking the pool and garden, as well as the sparkling sea below.
Private parking is also available on site. The villa is ideally situated for you to make the most of all that heavenly Halkidiki has to offer, from an exquisite beach right on your doorstep to exotic island escapes.
Greece Halkidiki Sithonia Vourvourou
P.C. 63078 Greece
Google Maps: 40°11’17.1“N 23°47’40.3“E
Maximum capacity up to 6 guests
The Villa is 200 m2
- Living Room & Dining Room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 1st bedroom with double bed & Bathroom (Balcony)
- 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds & Bathroom (Balcony)
3rd bedroom with double bed & Bathroom (Balcony)
Equipment & Amenities:
- Linens & Towels
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Iron & iron board
- Room cleaning every day
Description of Exterior:
- Private parking spaces available in the plot
- Private swimming pool
- Private garden with barbeque
The beach in Vourvourou is sandy
- Beach – 0 m
- Nearest Beach Bar – 100 m
- Nearest Taverna – 250 m
- Thessaloniki Airport – 120 km
- General Hospital – Halkidiki Poligiros – 55 km
- Medical Center – Agios Nikolaos Sithonia – 15 km
- Pharmacy – Agios Nikolaos Sithonia – 15 km
- Police Station – Agios Nikolaos Sithonia – 15 km
Services upon request:
- Car rental
- Boat rental
- Yacht rental
- Private Chef
- Manicure - Pedicure
Contact information:T.+30 23750 61245
Seasonal factors will affect our prices
Rates per night:
Usually owners offer discount, please contact us to confirm the price
From 1375€ to 2750€
Check in: 15:00 hrs - Check out: 11:00 hrs
About The Location
The villa is located first on the beach in the center of the village of Vourvourou in Halkidiki. There are markets, bars and restaurants within walking distance in this small fishing village.
The rocky coves and sandy beaches are sheltered and shallow (try Karydi or Fava) and you can hire boats locally to visit swimming or diving spots off the nearby islands.
Hiking trails lead through the nearby forests up to the slopes of Mt. Itamos.
The closest airport is Makedonia, approximately 100km away and the nearest health center is 10km.
Things To Know
- Minimum stay: 5 nights.
- The hosts provide cleaning services, gardening and pool cleaning every day.
- Additional keys for a safe in each floor and keys for the property gate are available on request.
- Plenty of parking is available - car rental is recommended - and there is space to moor boats.
- The villa is located on a private plot of land (approximately 7000m²) with another separate private villa, directly in front of the sea so children should be supervised outdoors.
- There is no pool gate.
- Pets may be welcome on request.